A relaxing seven-day honeymoon based in southern Vietnam
at a friendly price.
This is an example of one of our tailor-made honeymoon holidays in Vietnam - we'll be pleased to design similar Vietnam vacation with dates and itinerary customised to your personal preferences. For example, you may wish to spend more or less time at any destination, or deviate from this itinerary, just contact us at our Enquiry Form page or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ho Chi Minh City, traditional massage, whole body treatments, Phan Thiet town and Mui Ne Beach.
Your tour begins ....
Time to recover, a night in Ho Chi Minh City, half a day to explore the city and an afternoon being pampered.
Once you’ve arrived, settled in, had your welcome dinner and enjoyed a good night’s sleep, you’ll awake to a special breakfast and a tour of Vietnam’s commercial mega-city with the prospect of an afternoon of indulgence after lunch. Herbal treatments, steam bath, and invigorating massage Vietnamese-style in one of Ho Chi Minh City’s top spa establishments – the ideal antidote to jet lag!
Meals: one breakfast, one lunch and one dinner
Escort/guide: transfers and city tour
Four days on the beach:
The only way to get to Phan Thiet and Mui Ne beach is by road, unfortunately, but it’s a pleasant drive through rubber plantations and fields of dragon fruit once you’ve escaped the tentacles of Ho Chi Minh City.
Phan Thiet is comparatively undistinguished apart from its harbour and a good golf course. Mui Ne is 18km of beach with low-rise hotels along its sands. It’s been developed sensitively with plenty of screening and a variety of styles and price brackets. The beach is good though its length and there are massive rolling dunes at the far end. There are plenty of restaurants with Vietnamese cuisine, mostly seafood based, and several international establishments – the prices won’t cause much of a dent in your budget.
It’s a quiet, comfortable place and ideal for a few days in the sun. The evenings can be stunning as the son slowly sinks on a shimmering sea to be replaced by diamond bright stars splashed across a velvety sky.
Meals: four breakfasts
Departure from Ho Chi Minh City
Your car will arrive to take you to Ho Chi Minh City’s airport in good time for your departure. If you’re booked on an evening flight, you can choose to spend your time on the beach or return early to shop for souvenirs.
Meals: one breakfast
The prices for this sample tour are per person in US$:
These prices are valid until October 31, 2015. Please note: bank transfer fees are not included.
Please note that all our tours are priced in United States Dollars, in accordance with the established trading practices for tourism products within Vietnam and Southeast Asia. Equivalent quotations in £, Euro, Australian AUD are obtainable on request calculated at our prevailing exchange rate.
Our prices include:
Breakfast and accommodation sharing a twin or double room.
Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above. (Please note: pick-ups will be by a guide and driver or, where a guide is not necessary, a driver only. All unaccompanied drivers will be briefed in advance, and will carry a mobile phone to ensure smooth transfer arrangements)
Travel by private, air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced, safe driver.
'Welcome' package - fruit, flowers, champagne, etc.
Massage and therapeutic treatments in Ho Chi Minh City and Mui Ne.
The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary. (Please note: guides will be on hand from pick-up until guests' return to their hotel or reaching their destination). Free days or part days will not include the services of a guide unless requested and included in the final itinerary.
Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the programme.
Lunches and dinners, as specified, in the best local restaurants.
VAT and other taxes
Our price does not include:
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Camera fees (if any)
Hotel list for First Class standard:
- Ho Chi Minh City : Caravelle Hotel (*****large high-rise building famous as the chosen hotel of international correspondents during the war, good city and river views, well-located in the heart of the city overlooking the Opera House - Signature Deluxe room)
- Mui Ne: Victoria Phan Thiet Beach Resort & Spa (**** overlooking the sea - Beach Front bungalow)
Hotel list for Deluxe standard:
- Ho Chi Minh City : Legend Hotel (***** high-rise building facing the Saigon River, a short walk from Dong Khoi Street - Deluxe room)
- Mui Ne: Sea Horse (***** small resort on Mui Ne Beach - attractive gardens and stylish bungalow accommodation - Bungalow Garden View)
Hotel list for Superior standard:
- Ho Chi Minh City : Liberty Central Hotel (**** city centre - Premier Deluxe room)
- Mui Ne: Coco Beach Resort (**** thatched wooden bungalow resort on Mui Ne Beach, 12km east of Phan Thiet Town - Bungalow)
Hotel list for Mid-range standard:
- Ho Chi Minh City : Nhat Ha 3 hotel (*** central location, short walk to Opera House and famous Dong Khoi Street, nice rooftop bar - Superior room)
- Mui Ne: Mia Mui Ne Resort [former Sailing Club] (**** delightful small resort with a good Spa - an offshoot of the famous Nha Trang Sailing Club - Sapa air-con room)